Sat, Mar 05|
How to Sell Books by the Truckload on Amazon
with best-selling author Penny Sansevieri, CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc. (AME) and Adjunct Professor at NYU
Time & Location
Mar 05, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM PST
About the Event
In this workshop: Amazon is a great place to sell books, but most authors (and publishers) underutilize the free tools that Amazon offers. Metadata, keywords, Editorial Reviews, Author Videos and Amazon’s backend systems are also something that are often misunderstood, and underused. This deep dive class will dig into all of the pieces that Amazon has to help you sell more books.
• Understanding Amazon’s Relevancy Score and why it matters!
• Finding the best keywords to optimize your Amazon book page
• Understanding categories and how to rank consistently #1 in your category.
• Good book descriptions: how to create one that will help your book sell
• How to quadruple the reviews you get on Amazon.
• Quick tips to enhance your Amazon book page – and why you should!
About the speaker: Penny Sansevieri, CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc. (AME) and Adjunct Professor at NYU, is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is the author of eighteen books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon, 5 Minute Book Marketing for Authors and How to Revise and Re-Release Your Book!
Zoom link sent via Groups.io. If you are not a member but would like to attend, please send us a message on our contact form. Thank you!